About Us

Serving families and fishermen since 1926. Since opening in 1926, Knoepfli Inn has had three owners, The Pagets who built the Inn and most of the buildings on the property. The Paget family operated the Inn until 1947, when Lorne Thompson and his family took over and operated the Inn until the end of 1971 summer season. From that point on, the Kolman family has continued to run the Inn in the old traditional manner.

History of Knoepfli Inn.

© 2015 by Knoepfli Inn

1-705-387-3396

to make a reservation now

Knoepfli Inn 1926

Alfred Paget part owner of the Croft Lumber Co. built Knoepfli Inn in 1925/1926. The Pagets operated Knoepfli Inn from 1926 until 1947, when they sold it to Lorne Thompson.