About Us

Serving families and fishermen since 1926. Since opening in 1926, Knoepfli Inn has had three owners, The Pagets who built the Inn and most of the buildings on the property. The Paget family operated the Inn until 1947, when Lorne Thompson and his family took over and operated the Inn until the end of 1971 summer season. From that point on, the Kolman family has continued to run the Inn in the old traditional manner.

History of Knoepfli Inn.

© 2015 by Knoepfli Inn

1-705-387-3396

to make a reservation now

The Knoepfli Farmhouse

Jacob and Elizabeth Knoepfli, a German Swiss couple located on Lot 13 Con.8 Croft Township on March 24, 1888. The Knoepflis lived in a house now referred to as the Farmhouse, which still stands today across from the main lodge of Knoepfli Inn. The upper level of this building has two self-contained rooms which are rented out today. When Pagets built the Inn they names it after the Knoepflis and the Knoepfli Rapids which border one side of property.